TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 02:01 AM   #2384
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
People like to lump Caroline in with players like Agi and Errani because of their styles. But I think those two are more creative and more offensive-minded with what they try to do with their speed and their shot making. Watching them, I just sense more thinking and better shot construction. They try to get their opponent in a certain position and then you see them get more offensive, whether it's an Errani drop shot or an Agi inside out forehand. But with Caroline, I always get the sense she's content with just softly hitting everything back and waiting for an error. And when the pace is too much for her to handle, she moonballs out of desperation, not cunning. I just don't see real ability from her, but maybe I'm missing something.
This I agree with. I'll get crucified if I write this, but I actually sometimes really enjoy watching Aga play. It's different and refreshing. As far as Caro goes I don't know whether she changed something in her game recently ('cause I obviously don't watch her unless it's some special occasion-like her playing Maria), but the thing with her is that she doesn't have anything representative, there's no trademark, majority of the aspects of her game are good, but not a single one (bar maybe the BH) stands out as a spectacular one IMO

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!