TennisForum.com - View Single Post - IW Chat Thread

Thread: IW Chat Thread
View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:54 AM   #356
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: IW Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, I admit that I didn't have a problem with perfection in the days of Chrissie. Or when Federer was king of the world for that matter. Come to think of it, he's STILL king of the world. Doesn't matter if he's number one, number four or number twenty. He's Roger Federer after all.
Completely understandable It's normal that we want all the best for our faves, and vice versa, we're annoyed when the opposition we can't stand gets near it rather than the ones we're rooting for. But as far as Maria is concerned, she has achieved so much in her career that anything else will be just a bonus. Ofc, that isn't to say I won't be extremely pissed off if she loses tomorrow

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote