TennisForum.com - View Single Post - IW Chat Thread

Thread: IW Chat Thread
View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:44 AM   #355
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: IW Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Nah, we say that only for Vika and Rena I think the deal with Novak is he set a really big bar with 2011, and he will always be measured by it, so anything less than 43 wins in a row is a failure Oh, and when it comes to perfection, I wouldn't have anything against Maria reaching it
Well, I admit that I didn't have a problem with perfection in the days of Chrissie. Or when Federer was king of the world for that matter. Come to think of it, he's STILL king of the world. Doesn't matter if he's number one, number four or number twenty. He's Roger Federer after all.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote