TennisForum.com - View Single Post - IW Chat Thread

Thread: IW Chat Thread
View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #350
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: IW Chat Thread

What I hate most about that behavior is that it reminds me of his 2009-2010 period, there were times when he seemed like he would rather be anywhere else than on a tennis court. But oh well, the lack of motivation can happen even to the best of us, plus it was so warm out there, that I think it played a part in a way that he just wanted to get out of there, win or lose... Still it doesn't change the fact that I'm pissed off as hell. Haven't been this way tennis-wise since USO, where both Maria and Novak managed to considerably strain my nerves. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Rafa will now take it, I think this match took a lot out of Delpo, although I would prefer to see him win, he really deserved it after two great victories. But I think it would be hilarious if Rafa took a Premier event in his fourth tourney back from a 7-months break

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote