TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #1321
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Well I think she's managed to control her trolling self all this week with aplomb.
I honestly think that even if her serve is AWOL she knows she can break back Caro. Anyway she's clearly the heavy favourite so
For Caro to have any sort of chance of making this a match she'll need to have an extremely good service day (around the 70% mark) because I think that Maria will win the vast majority of Caro's second serve points. And she needs to start a lot better than she did against Kerber because if she has a similar start the match will be as good as over by the time she gets going. Maria is as you say a pretty heavy favorite here. The only thing in Caroline's favor is exactly that. This is a 'must-win' for Maria. Much less so for Caroline (although I'm sure she wants it badly), so the pressure is on Sharapova. If Caroline can somehow keep it close all those lost finals recently may start popping up in Maria's head. I don't expect that to happen though, but it's not an entirely impossible scenario either.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote