TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #1315
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Than they are not better players. The better player on the day wins - always. I accept the results of matches - always. If my fave loses and yours wins it means that yours was better and vice versa. If player X plays what you consider to be an inferior game but player Y who is supposed to be so much better can't come up with a better solution than making UE she's not the better player, she's worse. All the rest is just as far as I'm concerned.
I agree with this. Ranking and career accomplishments aside the player who wins a match is the better player that day. Hitting more winners in a match does not make someone a better player of the day
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote