TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #1313
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Time and time again I've watched better players implode with errors and impatience against her, leaving me shaking my head.
Than they are not better players. The better player on the day wins - always. I accept the results of matches - always. If my fave loses and yours wins it means that yours was better and vice versa. If player X plays what you consider to be an inferior game but player Y who is supposed to be so much better can't come up with a better solution than making UE she's not the better player, she's worse. All the rest is just as far as I'm concerned.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote