TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #1307
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
why? It's not like Caro is in good form this tournament. Kerber didn't drop a set to the SF and you could see her utilising a much more aggressive game vs. Caro combined with her insane retrieval skills. Caro has nothing to hurt Masha other than her defence (and moonballs ) if Masha loses this match, it's because she imploded. Not because she was outplayed
That's just it...I feel like Caroline can make Maria implode easier than Kerber. And there's their past history too to take into account.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote