TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #1304
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gociku View Post
There's nothing more shameful than losing a tennis match to Wozniacki.
There's one word to describe Wozniacki's game: disgusting.
She better be hungry and be ready to trash that pusher
I completely agree. I have zero respect for Caroline's style of tennis and it's still surprising to me that she's cultivated a successful career playing the way she does. Time and time again I've watched better players implode with errors and impatience against her, leaving me shaking my head. And the way she wins sets with 1 or 2 winners is laughable. Unfortunately, Maria has been a victim a couple of times to that junk. Moonballs and one of the worst serves in women's tennis shouldn't get you anywhere near number one.

But tomorrow still scares me to death. If it's happened twice, it can happen again and as we've seen from Maria on several occasions in semis and finals in the last few years, she has a way of bringing out her worst tennis at the worst times.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote