TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #2341
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Forgive me father, for I have sinned.
The unthinkable has happened I received a goodrape by one of the Siberian Skinheads' mortal enemies. I have no idea how did I deserve to be violated like that ... Anyway, I shall face my end like a true Queen as Anne Boleyn did before me.
I am ready to pay for my despicable sins whatever they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Guess who's an SS moderator now?
First order of business get Wonderfan banned from Siberia Stormfort!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeMashabator View Post
finally, thank god

Me and Svetlio will be torturing u with all the reports in SS. All these flops invading and posting here with a straight face as if they were part of the clan Hold your weave tight
Cut it off already! Didn't you see that we got exposed. We are the same person. It is clear that we are different personalities of someone who suffers from multiple personality disorder.