TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #1298
country flag T496

T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

^Against Hantuchova 08

Am I only the only one devastated by the fact that Maria has such a late match on St Patricks day? Definitely miss it and have to record it, sooo annoying

On a side note it's really sill and ridiculous to see people saying Maria needs to win so the forum don't mock her mercilessly or that the title means less because she didn't face Vika or Petra (as if Petra's been a constant slam presence for years...). No one gives a damn what this forum thinks, certainly not Maria. If Maria loses I'll be sad for her and not for any reason as silly as what some morons on an internet forum say.

That said she has a great shot tomorrow and I'm devastated I won't see it live, although perhaps it's best as playing Woz always makes me nervous after US 2010/IW 2011 and I'd HATE to see her lose to her. So take the title Maria!
T496 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote