TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells-Miami

View Single Post

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #165
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells-Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post
all i'm saying is that people should take it easy, no need to overreact to every little outburst. and no, i don't care if people say i'm a true fan or not, why should i? you can't please everyone and on the internet people are often a bit more rude than they should be. we don't see each other's faces and smilies can help only as much.
It's not about marineblue's opinion about us. It's about his manners and the idea to come to a forum where he is not a regular member and stir up some drama for the nth time. I don't go to players forums attacking people, reporting them, teaching them to become better fans. That's inappropriate. This subforum is full of drama, but that type of behavior belongs to GM cesspool. Childish attacks, bad reps, using GM slang (saying stupid things like "you are pressed")... Things like that should never be tolerated in players forums. Besides, Izzy might be the most negative poster ever, but she's not someone like Jimmie to get that kind of treatment, she's super nice.

Last edited by Cajka : Mar 16th, 2013 at 05:36 PM.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote