TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells-Miami

View Single Post

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #156
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells-Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post
to be fair i think it's ok to demand of all of us to accept where ana is. i still think she should be capable of more but having a top 5 schedule while fighting to be in the top 15 means she doesn't deserve it. she is not a top 5 player, so how about trying to do what every other player ranked around your place does. and she doesn't. it feels bad to care and talk about her career almost as long as she does while she has so much money and probably has better sex than we all do

i'm fine with what marineblue says now his arrival was a bit silly but there is enough respect to senior members now.
So, if I told you that you were not a true fan, you would be OK with that? Why would anyone who is not a fan spend any time here? What would be the reason? The absence of life? Even if that was the case, don't you think that we would leave the sinking ship and move to peaceful green areas of Vikaland, Siberian forum etc. like all normal trolls and bandwaggoners. Besides, when we were realistic about Ana's chances against Serena we got attacked for not trusting in her, now we get attacked for not being realistic about her career. True fans should make up their minds and make a list of desirable attributes for us, I don't want to infuriate another visitor.

And my sex life is fine.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote