TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:57 AM   #1198
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

They're both so similar, I don't think it matters who she faces. Maria will have to deal with good movement, a ton of off-speed stuff, and a lot of balls hit back to her.

I just didn't want her to play Caroline because the memories of that 2010 US Open still haunt me and I'm afraid of something like that happening again. And I don't even remember that Indian Wells match from 2 years ago where Maria won only 3 games against her, but that must have been traumatic to watch.

But let's see her get by Kirilenko first before worrying about matchups in a final.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote