TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells-Miami

View Single Post

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #153
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells-Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
Oh my, you're even more pressed than Jimmie You should seriously take a chill pill considering your history (eg leaving the forum for a long time because you had so many run-ins with other posters). Just because you've been a fan of Ana for a long time doesn't mean your 'untouchable' and everyone has to nod to what you say or cannot remark on your behaviour (which is often quite upfront and rude).
Says the poster who told me it was worthless discussing when I did nothing more than disagree with what you were saying in the most polite and constructive way.

I have no problem in people disagreeing with me.. or saying I'm rude or upfront.. I actually like that people disagree, so we can have debates.. I love debates! What I do have a problem with is people telling me what I can say or not, which is a whole different matter!

And qualifying fans of someone you are not even a fan of? Talk about pressed and troll!

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote