TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells-Miami

View Single Post

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #152
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells-Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
I am... be honest all you want.. and I can disregard your opinions all I want, considering your history here and where you come from.

You are the one who started to qualify fans.. of someone who you are not even a fan of!
Oh my, you're even more pressed than Jimmie You should seriously take a chill pill considering your history (eg leaving the forum for a long time because you had so many run-ins with other posters). Just because you've been a fan of Ana for a long time doesn't mean your 'untouchable' and everyone has to nod to what you say or cannot remark on your behaviour (which is often quite upfront and rude).
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote