TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your tennis results?!

View Single Post

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #1256
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

Played the cousin in practice match again. It was almost a mirror of last week except this time I lost (6-2 3-6 (3-7)). Second set lapse again. In the TB I had 2-0, but then he got a let-cord and I only won one more point after that . It's a little annoying 'cause near the end of set 2 his string broke and he had to borrow a spare racket of mine that didn't seem to suit him as much. I couldn't take advantage .

First set was good from me though. I like HC much more than the artificial grass I have to play on at the clubs. I can play big shots on HC with a lot of control but often lack the same control on grass. Oh well . Looking forward to tomorrow. I'm coming into it with a win from last week so I'm not feeling as nervous about it .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote