TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #2215
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Don't know if they have any alligators in the Ukraine(note that I'm not including IMAGINARY gators that mushroom users 'see' while under the influence),but gators are usually FRESH-water creatures,with only brief excursions,usually accidental,into salt water.Also,the University of Florida is located at least five hours north of Miami,I'd say.Likewise,Tim might vacation in Miami sometimes,but Jacksonville is also in the north,on the opposite side of the state from Miami.
Petra not Ana, so mentioning South Beach is kinda strange and i don't want her to be near Le King LeBrick, tho maybe i should since he has some good stretch of basketball, Gators will do just fine and Timmy The Great with his inspiring speech and will to win can ignite fire in her

btw, I was in Newark watching flyers embarrass themselves yet again this season, kinda not a good stretch for all of my faves

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote