TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #2214
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

And another good one from tennis.com:

"Yes! "preternatural, nearly otherworldly ability" really nails it. I remember another Czech player from a million years ago, Hana Mandlikova, with the same huge upside but frustrating all-or-nothing game.
I think when someone has that kind of talent, it's difficult to galvanize at their highest level. "Deal with it or quit?" Hello? She's just 22, and she can hang out around #7 and still make millions and have a decent career--but not realize her true, magnificent potential. Which would be a loss for both her and the tennis world.
I think Kvit's best game is up there with Serena's--the only female player who could've provided us with a great rivalry in women's tennis. Too bad they're so rarely 'on' at the same time.
Watching Aga, Maria, or Vika is so hum-drum by comparison."
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote