TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #2247
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I will most definitely not be writing a thesis. I don't know how you guys can do it, I mean it just seems like a gigantic endless amount of work. I'd probably be that one student who tries to do it all the week before it's due and be sent to an asylum or something from going bonkers.

Well, for me, it would not be possible to do it in one week. I have tons of math formulas to be written in a special program, it takes time. Plus I have to understand everything and it's not quite easy. If I didn't have to, I wouldn't write it, I just want my degree.
I envy my brother, he's a computer science nerd and he said that he can do his thesis in two week tops
If you love someone, you tell them
Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing
Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems
Even if you're scared that it'll burn you life to the ground, you say it
And you say it loud
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!