TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #2212
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
it has to have Gators and Timmy The Great somewhere in it
Don't know if they have any alligators in the Ukraine(note that I'm not including IMAGINARY gators that mushroom users 'see' while under the influence),but gators are usually FRESH-water creatures,with only brief excursions,usually accidental,into salt water.Also,the University of Florida is located at least five hours north of Miami,I'd say.Likewise,Tim might vacation in Miami sometimes,but Jacksonville is also in the north,on the opposite side of the state from Miami.

Getting back to tennis,I recall when a Polish friend told me that the Kirilenko family name had roots in the Ukraine.Given that Makiri is a little bit attractive...and that you already felt guilty for betraying Tsurenko...can you account for your whereabouts yesterday?Rumor has it that some weird-looking guy snuck on court with a ballboy's outfit and may have spiked Petra's water bottle before a changeover

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote