TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #2239
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Ups and downs, but the downs are a bit less frequent than they used to be. I've regularly visited here, just didn't post anything.

Now you're talking! But the truth of the matter is that I don't think that Caroline has much of a chance. Still, we can always hope that Vika will have one of those extremely injured days!
I know. I visit regularly too, but find myself having much less energy to post unless Maria is playing.

And I'll actually give Woz a good chance, maybe like 40%. It's funny to see you being cheeky with Ms Extremely Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Yeah I'm still going through job interviews It's very difficult to find a job in my city. There are always like 200people for one place so good luck to me. I think I will have to migrate to the capital, there are far more opportunities there
IKR I think this job famine is a universal problem though. What's your major?
domon17th is offline View My Blog!