TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 15,000$ Bath, Great Britain, Mar11, winner: Stephanie Vogt

View Single Post

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #80
country flag N.M.

N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 15,000$ Bath, Great Britain, Mar11, Draws

Quote:
Originally Posted by juki View Post
The exact quote was:

"“She’s very talented and smart and plays great like that,” Konjuh said. “But if she wants to be a pro, she has to lose some weight. In the second set, I felt she couldn’t run as much. If she gets fit, she can be a really, really good player.”

This was at the Orange Bowl. The reporter was doing a story on Taylor and asked Ana specifically about Taylor's weight/fitness, which is an awkward question to answer for a 14 year-old who probably hasn't been media trained.
yes but it's good for drama

ofc the reporter fished on konjuh, though to reply to the next poster, i don't think second language had anything to do with it, "lose weight" and "get fit" is pretty straightforward, especially in the whole coherent quote

i do think she was very honest and probably quite true in her words though

www.tenislove.pl
N.M. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote