TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 15,000$ Bath, Great Britain, Mar11, winner: Stephanie Vogt

View Single Post

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 08:54 AM   #78
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 15,000$ Bath, Great Britain, Mar11, Draws

Quote:
Originally Posted by juki View Post
The exact quote was:

"“She’s very talented and smart and plays great like that,” Konjuh said. “But if she wants to be a pro, she has to lose some weight. In the second set, I felt she couldn’t run as much. If she gets fit, she can be a really, really good player.”

This was at the Orange Bowl. The reporter was doing a story on Taylor and asked Ana specifically about Taylor's weight/fitness, which is an awkward question to answer for a 14 year-old who probably hasn't been media trained.
And is speaking English as a second language.
I had no problem with that comment. I didn't know she said "lose weight" though

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote