TennisForum.com - View Single Post - According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

View Single Post

Old Mar 13th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #717
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post

Right, that's why there were widespread rumors about them when she was with Belle.

Why would I want her to be a lesbian? I don't find her attractive nor her personality in any shape of form endearing. And if I would, why would I want her to be a lesbian then? I'm a straight guy so if anything I should be fantasizing about her being into guys, no?
No? Besides, there are rumors about everything. Most of the stuff you read on gossip websites is BS anyways. There were "widespread rumors" that Jeremy Renner was gay (I myself thought he was), and now he and some chick are about to have a baby.

And I think people get the impression that you want her to be gay because you seem so sure about it when there is little to no anecdotal proof. And yet you continue to insist on it, to the point where you're critical towards fans who don't agree with you. You also seem to have no problem believing that her engagement was fake (despite absolutely no proof that that is true) which is the most far-fetched detail in this whole stupid saga. And yet you still belittle the Maria fans who think she is straight. It's all very sad, and very confusing to me.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote