TennisForum.com - View Single Post - According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

View Single Post

Old Mar 13th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #716
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
I'm going to quote this to you again. You make no sense. If you want to invent a fantasy in your head based on nothing that Maria is a lesbian, go ahead, but it's only you who thinks it.

Right, that's why there were widespread rumors about them when she was with Belle.

Why would I want her to be a lesbian? I don't find her attractive nor her personality in any shape of form endearing. And if I would, why would I want her to be a lesbian then? I'm a straight guy so if anything I should be fantasizing about her being into guys, no?

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote