TennisForum.com - View Single Post - According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

View Single Post

Old Mar 13th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #715
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
You guys shouldn't confuse this for me being interested in Sharapova as a person, I'm not. I'm interested in the whole topic of lesbians in tennis and she most likely is one.
I'm going to quote this to you again. You make no sense. If you want to invent a fantasy in your head based on nothing that Maria is a lesbian, go ahead, but it's only you who thinks it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
So the fact that she has had multiple long-term romantic relationships with men (and an engagement to one) does not indicate that she's straight.....yet because she had a close friendship with a female (something most straight females have) she's gay????

OK.