TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

View Single Post

Old Mar 13th, 2013, 11:01 AM   #2304
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

The full match of Caro - Errani, Beijing 2010 R32 has recently been put up on Youtube. It's a bit funny to hear the commentators talking of Caro as the future #1, not the former #1.

1) I remember being vaguely displeased with Caro's performance at the time and felt she should've won easier (broken 3 times). I didn't think much of Errani back then despite her being ranked #40, but re-watching the match I can see that she did show promise of the player she'd become a little more than a year later.
2) You can tell that Caro had a bit more OMPF on her FH back then.
3) Verdasco in the stands. Remember how some people were starting a rumor back then that there was something going on between them?

Last edited by C. W. Fields : Mar 13th, 2013 at 12:40 PM.
C. W. Fields is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote