TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #848
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

I watched the match without following the live commentary here and it was so much more stressfree This is how I used to watch tennis!

In all seriousness, I think it's good for her to have had to fight through her own shitness for a bit - that's exactly what she didn't have to do in the AO and Doha. Even at the French last year she had to have one shit fest, and then she was brilliant after that.