TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #844
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

I don't know how you can begin to explain the first set performances by Maria in her last two matches. Horror shows. She is a total schitzophrenic player right now. It goes without saying that this Jeckyll and Hyde thing she's doing will only get her massacred if she plays Petra or Vika. And I don't think she'd survive Agi either. Her Indian Wells prospects are not good and it looks like a third straight Semipova is looming.

And I'm just going to take a guess that "Silly" will be one of her next Sugarpova flavors.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote