TennisForum.com - View Single Post - IW Chat Thread

Thread: IW Chat Thread
View Single Post

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #241
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: IW Chat Thread

I'm impressed with Errani. I really thought she'd be a one-hit-wonder with that French Open. But she's been a consistent top 10 player for the past year. She fights and scraps for everything on the tennis court even when she knows she's outgunned by the very top players. And being on the number one doubles team has certainly helped her with her singles game.

One thing that does need to be pointed out about the Maria/Azarenka matchup is that Maria's 2 wins against her last year were indoors. And that does matter because we all know how variable weather conditions effect her game considerably compared to many other players. Maria hasn't beaten her outdoors in years and that's something she needs to overcome as soon as possible to build confidence.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote