TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13

View Single Post

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 08:39 AM   #4089
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
mental goat Sveta lead 4-0

what does that make JJ
Oh god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos.rs View Post
is it really late for jelena to get her act together, and try and get a real coach?? she needs one so desperately, it's not as if she is short of $$$, and cant pay one... everytime she had a real coach the results followed (2007-2008, spring of 2010)...
Quote:
Originally Posted by -NAJ- View Post
We all saw results with Krajan. lol
I don't think she cares about tennis anymore. But she will take title in Sofia. Lol
She is traveling with two hitting partners(ivan&goran), physio(Tanja) & brother Marko + Sneki arrivied in Usa.
She probably could pay one but, like NAJ, I'm also inclined to think she just doesn't believe that much in her career and therefore considers such an investment pointless. I don't think she has much expectations anymore other than to appear at a tournament, improvise, win a match here and there, collect the money from the remaining sponsors and MM event organisers, and wait for the right moment to retire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optima View Post
But she doesn't have a coach at the moment...correct?
no, I don't think so. What NAJ said ^

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!