TennisForum.com - View Single Post - irish tennis

Thread: irish tennis
View Single Post

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 11:58 PM   #1224
country flag Cat in the hat

Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light
Re: irish tennis

Thanks for the article. i have never heard of her before, hope she doesn't end up like levova who never converted to ireland and then gave up on the tennis anyway.
Hope Bowtell can kick start her season soon, she's dropped points from last year and slipped back down the rankings. There are so few points to be gained from 10ks that it is going to take an age to move up the ranks unless she starts concentrating on the 25s and up.
I would be really surprised if the players are relying only on their families as it costs thousands to travel around every year. Where did you hear that?
Maybe John Morrissey is our best hope of a pro career if he does well in stanford
Cat in the hat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote