TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #2193
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Sweet Jesus, reading through the Capriatti thread in GM.
I'll admit I found the Twitter dragging funny but some of the posts in that thread make what Maria gets look like love.

Especially brickhouse, I can't remember him as being as vile as he has been since he came back from his ban, he always just seemed like a brainless troll. Maybe when he showed his true colours and got the ban he just decided not to hide them anymore.
And I know the net is where a lot of people convey their darkest traits of their personality and it's rarely representative of them IRL but still, the fact that some part of people's minds are so sick and twisted is truly disturbing.