TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #795
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
It's just common sense with her game that she should always hit forward - look to stand in.
When she becomes passivepova with her trolling antics it really irks me because she makes things so much harder for herself. She needs to go on court all the time with big-babe tennis, in reality her coaching team should be telling her to hit more topspin on the fh side and to open the court with the bh. Like when she uses her inside out bh the point is brutal and finished in a matter of seconds. But yesterdays match showcased down-the-middle-pova and thats how Na managed to dispose of her.
down-the-middle Pova is the one who is losing to any decent top 10 player .... Sometimes i don't understand why she even having zillion seconds to prepare her shot is hitting at halfcourt in the middle

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote