TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #788
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

I'm glad she had that difficult match against a player like CSN which I only can blame to some sort of a mental block. She definitely needed something like that because she's had so little match play and all her matches were very one-sided. Watching her yesterday it seemed like she had forgotten how to rely on her competitor skills and win "ugly" she was so frustrated at moments and it seemed to me like she was trying too hard to get things going for her instead of just letting them go her way I think if she had a performance like that against a player like Bartoli or Kuzi she'd be in real trouble but having had this match I'm more confident she'll be able to handle better a sloppy performance and win matches against beatable opponents relying more on her competitor skills when her tennis isn't at it's best
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote