TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your tennis results?!

View Single Post

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #1251
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womp Up The Jamz View Post
You'd hate to play me, I'm very deliberate and very slow between points. I've seen it really frustrate opponents haha

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I'm still getting used to different stuff people do. Pretty much all my opponents have taken almost no time between points and I've kinda fallen into that rhythm...though I still have my 5 bounces before first serve and 3 before second serve. Most of my opponents haven't even bounced before serving...

This girl was totally clueless in other ways too though. Like I said, she thought she'd won the set at 6-5, she stood on the service line to receive first and second serves (her prerogative, but against someone who can serve even semi-good, that's suicide), and she kept calling good balls out (maybe she didn't realize that a ball could hit the line. IDK ).

It wasn't just the slowness, it was a combination of things why I was so frustrated with her .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote