TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Project Runway - Season 11.

View Single Post

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #34
Cookiecrusher

Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future
Re: Project Runway - Season 11.

It was inevitable that Tu had to go...he has been nonexistent ever since Ep 2. Though I'm sad that Kate went home as well.

Blah, now Michelle will think that her talent is finally noticed and recognized by the judges and be even more convinced that the reason why she didn't win every previous episodes was because of her weak teammates pulling her down. Hopefully the judges will see through her and send her packing before FW arrives.

This season seems to be devoid of soul and spirit for some reason, probably because the designers seem to lack personality and likeability, the stinky team format and the absence of Michael Kors. He was a huge part of the entertainment on the judging panel. I don't mind Zac but no one was quite as entertaining as Michael was.

Djokovic Wawrinka Gasquet del Potro

Also good luck to Jankovic, Vesnina, Stosur, Pennetta, Kerber and Halep

Last edited by Cookiecrusher : Mar 10th, 2013 at 12:41 PM.
Cookiecrusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote