TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jennifer Capriati Arrest Warrant Reportedly Sought

View Single Post

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #62
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jennifer Capriati Arrest Warrant Reportedly Sought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
I'm not excusing her if she assaulted someone. But, as for her past, come on, she was a kid who had been brought up in the pressure cooker of professional tennis. She got caught shop lifting and smoking pot when a teenager - there are millions of teens who have done the same without the pressures she had on her.
That is the lie the media told you.....it was crack. The boys got the crack charge and she got the pot possession.