TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Chris Evert: Agnieszka Radwanska will be a serious contender for French Open

View Single Post

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #17
country flag Spencer.
Rock on, I don't want to speak with you.

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
#shitchrissiesays

With the way tennis is nowadays I wouldn't be surprised if she won't it.

I bet she'll beat Azarenka in the finals

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Wozniacki has magnificent shotmaking if you ask me, but it's not the power kind of one. She has to rely on all court tactics to make effective her sweet topspin mix, while still able to hit pretty decent winners when she feels them, especially with the backhand. Despite not making many winners, she's still an agressive baseliner, and she doesn't only win matches by waiting the opponent's mistake, though she can do that at times also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitten View Post
Yeah. She has a right to voice her opinion and get a fair result. Worry about your own faves.
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote