TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

View Single Post

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #2816
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Didnt really see any of him but he has a good highlights video. Seems a lot like Ibrahimovic, someone who can run through a defense when he is in the mood. The only time I remembered him was when they played Australia in qualifier for World Cup 06. Forlan was injured so he was the team's only goal threat and when I saw him being subbed off in extra time it was clear that they were going to defend after that. He was a bit unlucky because they did much better in next World Cup and Suarez and Forlan got all the attention. If he could have played with them and also Cavani, that would have been a strong team.
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote