TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sammy Videos

Thread: Sammy Videos
View Single Post

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #1827
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sammy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by annetcl View Post
Someone recorded the super tb from yesterday's match:

http://vimeo.com/61403981

Sorry don't know how to embed vimeo files.

Lisa looks alot sharper than I last saw Storay in Dubai - her returns made in past the net into the court Also nice to see Sammy put all first serves in during the TB - makes such a big difference in doubles

What were they thinking lobbing Sam not once but twice!
Thanks heaps for this.

Unless I'm mistaken this was from Bertrand's friend Teri again (the one who snapped Sim giving DT what looked like the middle finger, but in reality was probably the index finger)

The 9-6 point was great, pity they didn't win it, but some really nice saves by BMS and Mirza, so all credit to them. And it gave Sammy the chance to hit the winning serve

Sam looked good, especially her body language looked really positive, which is nice to see.

I was a bit surprised that she seemed to avoid kissing Lisa at the end, and briefly thought there might be some tension, but then I remembered she has a cold, so I think she just didn't want to infect Lisa. She coughed into her arm a few times during the TB.
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote