TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sammy Videos

Thread: Sammy Videos
View Single Post

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #1823
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sammy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Sorry

She really wasn't that bad, I'm just being very critical because I want to see our super-Sam back. And it's only practice so I don't think she would have been too concerned. That's what practice is for

Update: I just rewatched the videos and have revised my opinion. Sam was actually hitting the ball quite well. Her hitting partner (Cirstea?) was hitting quite a few winners off Sam's serve, but I think that was because Sam was only serving at about 3/4 pace. And her BH wasn't bad either. She looked a bit awkward and cramped a couple of times, but she wasn't completely mishitting them, and she even hit a few really nice ones, both doublehanders and slice.
yeah i found the practice not too bad although her hitting partner is Peer (i think) not Petra or anything like that lol
annetcl is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote