TennisForum.com - View Single Post - IW R2 Kuznetsova def. Jankovic 06 62 75

View Single Post

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:49 AM   #41
country flag Spencer.
Mia San Arsenal

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
In theory, I know it all, but it hurts to read that even fans don't have any faith left. Come on, Sveta is a good player, that's not such a bad loss after all. If she makes another decent run or wins some better tournament, she might decide to play next year as well.
Oh believe me I have faith in HER, but she's at an age where I think she wants to settle down. Years ago she was saying that she was tired and getting old. If she wins a big tournament I'll be happy of course.

I'm mostly bitter she gets another fucking horrible draw. First she get fucking Clijsters in Wimbledon after a great run to Birmy finals. Finally wins a tournament in almost 3 years (even if on clay) and gets Kuznetsova next

I'll be over it by tomorrow I'm sure I always am.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugues Daniel View Post
Wozniacki has magnificent shotmaking if you ask me, but it's not the power kind of one. She has to rely on all court tactics to make effective her sweet topspin mix, while still able to hit pretty decent winners when she feels them, especially with the backhand. Despite not making many winners, she's still an agressive baseliner, and she doesn't only win matches by waiting the opponent's mistake, though she can do that at times also.
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote