TennisForum.com - View Single Post - IW R2 Kuznetsova def. Jankovic 06 62 75

View Single Post

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:49 AM   #41
country flag Spencer.
New Caro Stan!

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
In theory, I know it all, but it hurts to read that even fans don't have any faith left. Come on, Sveta is a good player, that's not such a bad loss after all. If she makes another decent run or wins some better tournament, she might decide to play next year as well.
Oh believe me I have faith in HER, but she's at an age where I think she wants to settle down. Years ago she was saying that she was tired and getting old. If she wins a big tournament I'll be happy of course.

I'm mostly bitter she gets another fucking horrible draw. First she get fucking Clijsters in Wimbledon after a great run to Birmy finals. Finally wins a tournament in almost 3 years (even if on clay) and gets Kuznetsova next

I'll be over it by tomorrow I'm sure I always am.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

We'll always have Wimbly 07
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote