TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells R2: Tsurenko def. Shvedova 6-1 3-6 6-1

View Single Post

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #32
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells R2: Tsurenko def. Shvedova 6-1 3-6 6-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
And I thoght she could be a bad match up for Petra. She looked so fit, consistent and strong last year. What's going on with her ?
Didn't Petra beat her at 2012 French Open, after she beat defending Champion Li Na there?

I know what you mean. Shvedova has some weapons and ability. But like everything else with so many of these players (Shvedova, Barthel, Martic, Pav's, Petra of course to a lesser degree, etc..) it depends what match they play during that given day!!
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote