TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #2076
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Yeah I've always loved it. As a hardcore fan there are aspects I think disappointing considering they're the same things that have been pointed out to Crystal Dynamics ever since they took over the series and they have yet to address them. But those are things only hardcore fans will get annoyed about, on the whole it's amazing. LOVED the bow. I normally don't trade back my games, I like to keep the collection . I'll likely replay it during the summer.

Also, I'm hosting a fundraiser tonight for my voluntary month in Ghana and I am dreading it, I just can't stop worrying about it flopping. I don't think it will but it's always the same if you organise something you know?