TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #3231
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Defeated Larcher de Brito 6-4 6-4

Serve stats are very encouraging as well, 66% on 1st serves, 73% won on 2nd serves, 3 aces, 2DFs.

Let the come back begin.
It looks like the stats reflect her good game as well. I was fortunate to be able to go to her match yesterday and I was really impressed. Of the three Romanian girls that I watched I liked her game the most, and I am saying this after witnessing Monica Niculescu demolishing poor Elina Svitolina in an absolutely dominant fashion. She (Alex) hit the ball sideline to sideline (not sure that's the right term in tennis ) with lots of balls incredibly close to the line, left and right. I even saw some hits Aga's style with the ball hit from a very low position. Rachel De Brito is not chopped liver either, I was impressed with her game as well.
Also, this is something I did not know and was surprised to see. Alex' coach is now her older sister. I am not a tennis expert by any means but it looks like she is doing a good job.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote