TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sammy Videos

Thread: Sammy Videos
View Single Post

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 07:59 AM   #1821
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sammy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
What beautiful courts! Wish I could practice there.

Not playing the videos after stromatolite's judgements about Sam's game
Sorry

She really wasn't that bad, I'm just being very critical because I want to see our super-Sam back. And it's only practice so I don't think she would have been too concerned. That's what practice is for

Update: I just rewatched the videos and have revised my opinion. Sam was actually hitting the ball quite well. Her hitting partner (Cirstea?) was hitting quite a few winners off Sam's serve, but I think that was because Sam was only serving at about 3/4 pace. And her BH wasn't bad either. She looked a bit awkward and cramped a couple of times, but she wasn't completely mishitting them, and she even hit a few really nice ones, both doublehanders and slice.

Last edited by stromatolite : Mar 8th, 2013 at 11:25 AM.
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote