TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Mar 7th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #2210
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Should be a beatdown, to be honest.
Really nice call there. Absolutely spot on.

I was also confident Monica would win but I expected a substantially tougher match but wow!!! Monica really is kicking ass and showing no mercy right now. Pretty awesome stuff. Basically it seems right now any girl 21 or under, making them play Monica is the tennis equivalent of throwing them to the lions.

I think winning in Brazil seems to have further enhanced Moni's confidence and belief in her special game and the way she is going right now, it is just getting very exciting seeing how the rest of 2013 is going to unfold for her. Top 30 is no longer a goal I think, it is a flat out expectation. Top 20 should be the goal at this point and I think she has a very decent shot at it.