TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 10,000$ Sutton, Great Britain, Mar04, winner: Stephanie Vogt

View Single Post

Old Mar 7th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #36
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future
Re: 10,000$ Sutton, Great Britain, Mar04, Draws

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Carina Great that she's finally back.

There are several photos uploaded on the ITF website.

I didn't realise that Stevenson was this out of shape

What in heaven's name is she thinking? Flying all the way to Sutton to play a $10K, pushing age 33, hardly any match practice, in such deplorable shape (for an athlete -- she's not so bad for an "everyday" person). It probably cost her almost $10K just to get there (Dear Mother in tow) and find lodgings, eat, string racquets.

And then a 1st Round loss. She earned 0 points and probably didn't make $50.

It makes no sense, but people are allowed to throw their lives away, if they want.

I truly wish she'd detach from that woman and, with her friendly, bubbly personality, I bet she could find an ally to help her get a job on Tennis Channel ... or something.

She's apparently going to try to qualify for a couple more $15K MDs in Britain. It's becoming surreal.
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote